Our November meeting is next Monday the 18th at the Monroe County Public Library. We will be in room 1C, which is downstairs.
There is a lot on our agenda to talk about, but of course, we will begin at 6:30 p.m. with time to visit and socialize. The meeting begins at 7:00 p.m.
1. Welcome and introductions
2. Nominations accepted for chapter president. If interested, come prepared to talk about your experience and what you will bring to the table as president
3. Transportation update. There are critical decisions being made soon.
A. Online scheduling and ticket purchasing mobile app;
B. Bus route proposals;
C. Update on the Chamber of Commerce transportation event;
4. Holiday/Christmas party? Who wants to help plan, and who wants to host?
5. ACBI announcements, next meeting and adjourn